Friday, February 11, 2011

Club Penguin Headphone Dance Bug

Today while I was on Club Penguin, I decided to read the Club Penguin Times to see what kind of updates were coming later today. As I was reading, I felt like going to the next page to see any secrets, jokes, or questions the newspaper had published. When I reached the area for the weekly secret, it was about “Special Dances.” One of the special dances said:
Headphones: See musical notes as you dance.”
But notice how Club Penguin didn’t say to use the new wig – The Tune In. When it says “Headphones,” I would conclude that they are talking about the original headphones, not the new wig from the February 2011 catalog.
Club Penguin should really make sure what they are saying before they do something as silly as that. Either this is a glitch or a typo.
What are your thoughts on this? Leave us a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment