Thursday, April 14, 2011

Club Penguin Easter Egg Hunt NOT Canceled _ Its coming BACK!

UPDATE: My friend who called Club Penguin several times has gotten different answers on this each time – a no, a yes, and an unsure.
Recently there has been some rumors amongst the Club Penguin Community that the Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt has been canceled for this year. However, as I’ve done to confirm many things, I called Club Penguin. The support representative I got this time around was really helpful – he had no trouble spilling the beans on what was to expect. I asked if there was going to be an Easter Egg Hunt this year, and he said, and I quote “There willdefinitely be an Egg Hunt this year, it’ll just be closer to Easter.”
He also mentioned that penguins were upset there wasn’t an Easter Egg Hunt last year, so based upon suggestion they decided to bring it back. Hopefully they suddenly have a change and cancel it. Because Easter is on April 24, I have a feeling it’ll start on or around Friday, April 22 along with the Earth Day Party.


THIS WAS A POST FROM CLUBPENGUINCC!

Yay!Yay! Easter Egg Hunt is coming! I never went in one this will be my first one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment