Sunday, May 8, 2011

The history Of Wyatt and Mr Freeze (betas)

Hey people, 110lucas here. Today I have a sad story about my two beta testers account : Wyatt and Mr Freeze. Here is the sad and TRUE story :

2005, I created my very first Club Penguin account called Wyatt, Wyatt is a beta tester like any other, but I loved him! He was (for me) the BEST PENGUIN EVER! In the same day that I created Wyatt I created Mr Freeze.

Now here are the questions that you might have : 

"Why did you created Mr Freeze?"

Well, Because I knew that Club Penguin would be (and it is) a AWESOME game, that everybody would play.And when I logged in with a beta everyone would stalk me! So I liked to have 2 accounts.

"Where did you get the name Wyatt and Mr Freeze?"

I got the name Wyatt because I was in a hotel (in Brazil) called Wyatt and It is the BEST HOTEL EVER! And I got the name Mr Freeze because I was playing (or watching ) Batman And my favorite Character is the Freeze Guy that I just forgot his name.

"How did you find Club Penguin?"

My very good friend called Nickzilla (On Club Penguin) he showed to me and I began to play.

Thanks for reading, and HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!






No comments:

Post a Comment