Sunday, March 13, 2011

110lucas and Juju73310, In a "party"

Hey penguins, I`m 110lucas, Today Me and Juju73310 were in a Brazilian Blog caled CP Explosao. The Blog is very Cool... And me and Juju went to a party With like 7 penguins and CP explosao posted the "party"!So let`s see their Post :

This Is a post in Portuguese From Other blog and it is PORTUGUESE! I copied!

Record do blog

Olá pessoal estou feliz pq batemos o record do CPE  cp explosao :

aki umas imagens :D






flw galera :

By :






If you Can See on the Second photo, there is : 110lucas, Ds105, Juju73310, Lucas055, Tenente2011, And there is Gui329!
The other ones were just like : "OMG, A party!" So they "entered"  without permission, nut that`s fine...

In the Third Photo there is the Blog Chat, I was there, but I was Talking in Club Penguin! So I didn`t appear in there...


That`s  it for today, Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment