Monday, March 14, 2011

110lucas is confused!

Hey Guys 110lucas here, Could You Guys Help me? GO DIEGO GO! Just kidding, You Guys know that I will get the series 2 treasure book!But I`m a little Confused on what to get! I don`t know if I get the : Lighthouse Shirt, Crosshatch Hoodie, or Candycane scarf!
Now let`s see why Am I asking this...

1st : Why would I get The Lighthouse Shirt?  Because I Like Old Shirts! And I don`t have any Old Shirt!

2nd : Why would I get The Crosshatch Hoodie? Because... I don`t know!I already have a Penguin band Hoodie, But My sister and my mom think that the Crosshatch Hoodie is Cooler...

3rd : Why would I get the Candycane Scarf? Because I don`t have any cool Scarfs!So I use The New Ones!Or Nothing!


Well, I know that you guys are thinking : "Why don`t he get two things from there?" And the answer is :
"Because my other one I will use to get the Red Ski Googles!

So I will be like this with The Lighthouse Shirt :



I will be Like This with the Crosshatch Hoodie : 


And I will be like this with The Candycane Scarf :





PLEASE HELP ME CHOOSE!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment